BASS RIG FOR SALE: AMPEG (1 Viewer)

owen cd

Ampeg SVT CL 300 All Tube Classic Head - €1200

Up for sale is an Ampeg SVT CL 300, All Tube Classic Head in absolute mint condition – no scratches or tears or marks of any kind. Not been gigged…2 years old. I will supply the original receipt on collection. Purchased on the 30th of Nov 2006

The reason I'm selling is that I was never in a band and this is simply too big for my home. So I need to downsize significantly. The head comes with a hard case designed specifically for this Head and is also in mint condition and worth €200. I am selling the head and case in mint condition for total of €1200. Very good dealJ

Ampeg 6x10 HLF Cabinet & Flight Case Like NEW - €800

Also for sale: Ampeg 6x10 HLF cabinet. Again in perfect condition. No marks, scratches etc. Purchased with the above Ampeg SVT

Made in the USA. It's a rare cab…not many 610 HLF's pop up. Many people who own USA Ampeg gear are hanging onto them as they are not made anymore, but unfortunately I cannot afford to do so, get yourself a soon to be collectors item.

This Cab comes with a custom built flight case and allows the Cab to sit in the case when in use as to protect it at all times. The case sold separately is worth €500 (The case again is in perfect order and not really used at all for any traveling – it has loads of handles and rides on 4 4inch casters – extremely strong). I am selling the case with the Cab and hence this is a real bargain at €800 for the lot.

As this item is very heavy and huge, I cannot post it. The buyer must collect the item or I can deliver it to a reasonable distance around the ROI.

Please pay by cash on delivery/pickup. This is a serious piece of kit so therefore no time wasters. It is one of the best bass cabinets around and this particular one is like NEW.

Email me for more pics if you wish.

Thanks,
Eoin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back