bass player wanted (1 Viewer)

B00005FGZK.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

At least none of us look like allison moyet ye roll munchin cunt, the 'petty' reasons you had to leave was the small matter of you not being able to play great bass. You had to be spoon fed the fucking notes,your effects covered your mistakes for a while, you never made any contribution to songs and then you said 'fuck you' to the singer for no reason, and none us could have a conversation with you, we tried to be nice and have a private conversation but now you deserve the truth so do the world a favour and take your precious rickenbacker and shove it up your arse where you might make some decent music with it

Fuck maaannn i bet the only reason your (old ) band were starting to sound like pussycat dolls is probably because of your whining and screeching like a bitch anyway.I think its time to stop eating greasy pies open your eyes and get some bass lessons .As the 1st thread began it stated bass player wanted hey might be able to help you out on that one Ingo just PMed you.
Wasted in Heaven:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cheers Anton, try to ignore all the childish shit above, we're lookin for a decent bass player, we're aged mid twenties and are open to all music-songwriters welcome-we have two already but there's always room for more-cheers

Hey Ingo think its time for you to start a new fucking thread because this one stinks of jealousy and regret.How old is this Glen weirdo anyway (15) sounds like he needs to talk to his fucking mammy about the facts of life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thread finished .See you in the next one.

Fuck maannn you weren,t saying that when i was sucking your little cock last night motherfucker.Its small ,crusted in stale shit and looks like a little mushroom .What the fuck was i thinking must stay away from that crack !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back