bass player wanted (1 Viewer)

Ingoldsby

bass player wanted-originals band-too many influences to mention, we jam sundays at the moment and need a bass player this sunday in fact! We're open to new songwriters,styles blah blah blah...we are a serious band though and need someone who can play and think for themselves i.e. come up with their own riffs etc to complement the songs, we're just preparing songs for an e.p. at the moment

You broke my fucking heart man !!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Can you people just smoke some weed and chill the fuck out maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.This is my fuckin band.

Dear Ciaran
On behalf of the band I rang you-told you what we thought i.e. about the band going in a different direction to yourself. I was as friendly as possible in this act. If you have any more queries then ring me instead of airing your grievences on a notice board.

Ingoldsby said:
Dear Ciaran
On behalf of the band I rang you-told you what we thought i.e. about the band going in a different direction to yourself. I was as friendly as possible in this act. If you have any more queries then ring me instead of airing your grievences on a notice board.

Alright, fair enough. I'm sorry, it's just really hard when something like this happens you know, friends turning against you for petty reasons. I've had it up to here playing in your Alison Moyet cover band anyway and I just want you all to know that I resent you deeply and wish you the worst in all future musical ventures.

wedne003.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back