bass player available (1 Viewer)

alansan

Looking to join a band and gig regularly. I'm 30, been playing ten years, have recent gigging experience, pro gear and transport. Based in city centre.

Not looking to conquer the world or be on MTV. While I'd consider myself a reliable player with passion and high standards, I do have a 9-5 job (wouldn't turn down the MTV appearance though).

Musical loves: Anything except metal, male-ego-driven hackneyed rawk'n'roll, dance and covers bands. !baggyyyy

Let me know if you're interested and can supply a rough sample of your sound.

Thanks for looking,
Alansan

Hey Alan,

My name is Emily, drummer from Star Kicking. Our bassist Dimitrios is heading off for three months and we're looking for someone to stand in and gig with us. Possibly for longer. You can hear our stuff on myspace.com/starkicking. We'd be really interested in jamming with you a some stage. Email me [email protected]

Emily Aoibheann

My mates were gonna form a band with just 3 bass players. they were gonna call it 3rd Bass. Their album was going to be called 'Talk to the Band 'coz the Bass ain't Listenin'. I thought it was the funniest thing ever!

Hmm, three musicians standing hidden in the shadows at the back of the stage staring at their fretboards... I wouldn't go to see that particular gig:)

Hi There, We could do with a base player are you interested? Have u a month free?
Band rock, trad ballads or popular wanted to do gig in Gran Canaria July or August or both 100 euros per night per musician, accommodation provided, flights paid. Dublin Music Agency. 3 man 2 man or v good solo. Contact 085-7319753 urgent.
With thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back