bass player available (1 Viewer)

alansan

Looking for something interesting and more challenging than what I would see as the glut of tired Dublin rock n' roll/punk/metal/grunge bands.

Love music that's a bit different - fussion, folk, jazz, sampled, usually stuff that's more centered around the music than the vocals.

Some band experience, 8 years playing five string fretted and fretless bass.
28, D11

Former Beautiful Losers looking to form a new band. Influences would be Smashing Pumkins, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, Nirvana, Bob Dylan .... we have mp3s up of our old material at www.beautifullosers.info . We are planning to leave dublin for London this summer so if thats not an issue for you and you are into the tunes give me a call 0863684041-Brian

looking for a bassplayer, kind of accoustic, rockin, blues kind of thing, hard to explain really has to be heard, if you`re interested my mail address is [email protected], send me a mail and i`ll send some mp3`s!

Looking or dedicated bass player. bang on lads who are involved already, seriuos in what we do. check out www.chrismorrin.com listen to the mp3 samples. hope u like. Want a seriuos bass player who wants to do it for a living.
Bye
email me on [email protected] if your interested.

alansan said:
Looking for something interesting and more challenging than what I would see as the glut of tired Dublin rock n' roll/punk/metal/grunge bands.

Love music that's a bit different - fussion, folk, jazz, sampled, usually stuff that's more centered around the music than the vocals.

Some band experience, 8 years playing five string fretted and fretless bass.
28, D11

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back