Barcelona v Liverpool (3 Viewers)

PP yeah?

Paddy Power will refund all losing 1st/last goalscorer, correct score and scorecast single bets on this match if Xabi Alonso scores in 90 mins in this game.

Chelsea at evens looks like the Evil Bandit .|..|of the day, I can't see them getting anything but a win.

I might throw a fiver on the Pool that said Lyon look good at 2-1 as do Valencia at 7-2 twho looked really good against Barca at the weekend.

Some quick accumulator work tells me that €1 on Lyon, Valencia and Chelsea all to win will return €29....

If I was Riise I would have lamped that little welsh pikey in front on the nou camp. Vile little runt.

He might be a vile little runt but at least he's not boring! In a world where 99% of footballer's are boring grey cunts.....I :heart: Bellamy. Yep.

(Except for the racist bits of course.)

hope arsenal were watching.;)

that ref was a joke. every time a barca player fell to the ground he gave them a free kick. what a gowl. then when valdez picks up a back pass he places the ball further out from goal.

bellamy was superb. his pace and movement was top drawer.

Amazing result and totally deserved!

Quote of the night came from Bill O'Herlihy. He'd been calling the Nou Camp the New Camp all night and when they returned after the ads at the end of the match Bill says "Welcome back where tonight at the New Camp it was Barcelona One, Liverpool Nou." Genius. Nou-One. What odds would you have gotten on that score?

Watched it on Sky and as Andy Gray rightly said Rijkaard totally fucked up cos he pld the game as if it was a one off match......too many attacking players on and no cover for the defence and we all know how poor Barca's defence is even with normal cover.

Janer you completley missed out on Bill's commentary, as Vinnie said "Barca 1 Liverpool nu" was one of only many the RTE commentary was up there in the top ten of all time last night.

they hung ronaldinhio out to dry and Bills closing statement was......wait for it...."MAYBE BENITEZ SHOULD BUY THEM ALL A SET OF GOLF CLUBS" my word i would be embarrassed to live in any other country , what a man!

I was watching on Sky for a few reasons...one of them is the commentry is from the ground.....normally RTE's is from a studio and also I had Sky's match choice on which when there is a goal in another game you get a goal flash and if u press the red button it shows u the goal etc

I was watching on Sky for a few reasons...one of them is the commentry is from the ground.....normally RTE's is from a studio and also I had Sky's match choice on which when there is a goal in another game you get a goal flash and if u press the red button it shows u the goal etc

RTE's champs league commentary is always from the ground. Hamilton and whoever do a link to Bill and them before the game.

did rte's commentary last night come in two seconds after the images? it did during the utd match.

anyway
amazing stuff. bellamy was superb. apart from ten minutes when barca scored momo and xabi owned the place. arbeloa looked great for his debut -playing out of position against deco and messi. good buy.

hopefully sissoko isn't crocked, a year to the day after getting his face kicked in against benfica...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back