• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

Syb

Website
www.goodcharlotte.com
HEY! we're lookin to get a few Local dublin based band some recognition in a new magazine called RAWK!! ok? basically the bands will get a full page full colour layout of their band with interviews and gig guide and a song on a complilation cd thatll come withthe magazine

5.000 copies will be made and passed around to several shops.

also once youve had your name in the magazine, your info and gigs will be updated and posted everyday on the RAWK!! website.

We got partial sponsorship from Hobo and whelans among others but we just need about €250 from each band for pressing CDs, we're not making anything out of this only to get the name of dublin bands out there and get rid of all this pop crap.....

anyone interested please let me know.....its gonna be great, a proper magazine with proper promotion....

we're hoping to get a gig going at the end of every month and have 5 of the featured 15 bands from each mag!

here lemme explain the 250....each band pays it, that pays for the printing of the cd plus cover of the cd...ok the 250 covers you for future promotion on the website, and the magazine will continue to post your gigs and info about your band and send around a mailing list every time you have a gig, ya know?? we're not making any money out of this at all......

we'll set up a few gigs every now and again and have your band play some of em......ya know, its free promotion for yourselves!

Originally posted by Syb
ya know, its free promotion for yourselves!

not quite free, what with the €250 euros and all that. How about charging a euro for the magazine to cover some of the costs and reduce band expenditure? Just a thought... The magazine idea is pretty cool, though, I hope it works out.

if any bands want to give me 250 europes i'll gladly stick you in a paper with a bigger circulation. Or you could just make a good album send it to me and i'll probably do the same.

hehe it was the publishers idea!! i dunno dont ask, this is gonna be professionally done, youll see:) wee'll show you all hehe...messin ok, gotta go do some work for it see ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back