Bands dealing with Irish politics/life?! (4 Viewers)

PiperX said:
I know you’re being genuine, but your question is unintentionally patronising. Just like Germany, and any other sane place, you can take it that 99.9999% of Irish people couldn’t give a rats arse about what religion anyone else is.

I disagree, the question is valid. This is a guy who is not from Ireland and is probably not used to humour in Ireland, so he would have no way to know that people were just messing around, particularly considering that 1/6th of Ireland has practically been at civil war for 25 years essentially over what religion people are.

Ahh flip. This would have been perfect if I had paid for the Freebooters site. We had a lyrics page dealing with such important issues as Not Moving to Northside, Nazis from Limerick, Ryanair Security Checks (and the romantic opportunities therein), Exploitative bosses and there dodgy sex holidays, and the Shell campaign. Ahh well.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Ah well at least Catholics always have the good looks

what a ride
popebenedict.jpg

but what's the point in being good looking if you can't use condoms?

mac warzonescum said:
It takes at most a minute to measure the distance between someone's eyes.
when hornby told me he was half catholic, half protestant, i got very confused trying to figure out how one of his eyes could be close together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back