Band Required for benefit gig (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 841
  • Watchers 0

Ed

Hello,

I'm helping organise a benefit gig for The College Tribune in UCD. The Tribune is a completely independent publication recieving funding purely through advertising. Basically we're looking for a band to play at the gig on the 31st of March (that's 3 weeks or so away.) We've already got a couple of acts lined up and are really just looking for a headline act. Being a benefit we won't be able to pay you, aside from maybe sorting taxis/beer out. What we could offer is advertising, a half page black and white ad, in a paper with a print run of 4,000-5,000, distributed free around UCD campus.
I know some of the folks who post on this board have been featured in the paper in the past couple of years, and if any of you could offer your services we'd really appreciate it.

You can contact me by PM on here or by emailing me at [email protected]

Thanks
xo
Ed

Hi, i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who e-mailed me offering up their time. It's nice to know there's so many nice folks out there. I'll e-mail/phone/pm everyone over the course of the next day or so with what's going on. Also if any of you happen to be in a multi-million selling psychedelic moon-shaped skiffle band we'd love you to come play.

Also, just so there's no confusion(as there has been some) this is not for a charity, it's a benefit to keep an indepenent student newspaper up and running.

thanks again
ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back