Ballroom #55 - LITE Saturday 9th - The Boom Boom Room (1 Viewer)

pity about all the gig clashes tonight. i'd definatily be at this if it wasn't for the snowblood gig.

http://homeinbrighton.co.uk/photos/render/?ref=93/234348685_0e00289d1c

lite were very excited to be in the same postal code as the red neck manifesto last night!! .

they were so nice too. lovely bunch of lads!

it was so funny watchin Merv introduce himself to them after. watchin their little jap eyes light up as he towered over them like some sort of buddha (get fatter Merv)! 'me rikey the lednecks!' their Irish was pretty fuckin good too!
'
great gig.
missed GWP but id say they were deadly as always (cheers to Break Neck Speed again for the lift home, really appreciated. hope you made it alive to Birr.)

Gaju were deadly. pitty bout them breakin 2 bass drum skin things.

Crumb were pretty good too but not my cup of tea.

lite were class..i mean 'crass'.

.|..| .|..|

I think crumb are probably my favourite dublin band right now, I am loving their guided by the fanclub of husker du ways.

thanks, we had great fun. felt we were a bit of a shambles compared to the amazing musicianship of lite. they were absolutely stunned at the reception that they got in dublin and limerick. they are coming back next year when their album is released.

yes, their irish is good, them saying 'i'm knackered' is hilarious though. can't wait to go to tokyo now and do a gig as crumb-lite.

LITE are The Japanese Redneck Manifesto.

Good gig. Crumb were really really good. Nice one.

One of the best Ballroom's ever

The Ghostwood Project - totally rocking
Gaju - Fantastic despite trouble with the bass drum, someone bring them back to Dublin ASAP
Crumb - pure class
LITE - incredible and totally cool dudes to boot

Big thanks to Crumb for backline and putting up the LITE guys and to Gaju and GWP for travelling so far to rock.

I had such a great night at this - the venue, the lineup and the crowd were all amazing. Thanks again Alan and co. and thanks to Merv and Ronan for putting me up for the night. Or as the Lite lads said themselves 'Gurrameelamauhagut' :)

I had such a great night at this - the venue, the lineup and the crowd were all amazing. Thanks again Alan and co. and thanks to Merv and Ronan for putting me up for the night. Or as the Lite lads said themselves 'Gurrameelamauhagut' :)

amen to that sham, one of the best nites in a long long time. savage venue, deadly crowd, deadly bands. ballroom take a bow.|..| .|..| .|..|

LITE are The Japanese Redneck Manifesto.

Good gig. Crumb were really really good. Nice one.

:D

lite_rednecks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back