Ballroom #4 (3 Viewers)

aww poor lorcanzo...well you can keep me company down the back...at the stall that is

speaking of the stall, any of the bands that are playing the ballroom that want their CD's / 7"s etc sold on the night, bring em along:)

well done on this the other night.
the bands were great, the beer was passable and we had a little thumped social down the back. lovely.
oh and my mate who bought a pez record and t-shirt (and got criths and stuart little to sign the record...) left them in burger king. nice.

Uncle ano, which is I believe the correct dissection of your name, you may recall us discussing my sending music in thy direction. Whence should I send it? I.e. an address is what I want. If you want to preview mp3's, get thee hence to www.wonkymusic.com...and of course kudos to all and sundry for Friday night, 'twas indeed a most stimulating alternative to the great Pat Kenny....and that's saying something.

Originally posted by michaelknight
Uncle ano, which is I believe the correct dissection of your name, you may recall us discussing my sending music in thy direction. Whence should I send it? I.e. an address is what I want. If you want to preview mp3's, get thee hence to www.wonkymusic.com...and of course kudos to all and sundry for Friday night, 'twas indeed a most stimulating alternative to the great Pat Kenny....and that's saying something.

Unclealo isn't around until monday, he bes away in Cork. And the Late Late Show was particularly bad that evening.

Cheers for the tip. BTW I heard about the Late Late, apparently there was some girl trying to do stand-up or something, except she appeared to be in fact legless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back