balkan bonanza heading your way yo (1 Viewer)

Vyvienne_Long.jpg

i'd do her in the arse!

Just got me ticket!

Has anyone been to this thing? I'm considering going.

Yup. Going this year too.

Got a cheap flight to Belgrade and being picked up outside St. Mark's Church (I think it's called) by bus and then being brought to my 'host family' for the fest.
About E300 all in from Dublin.

Wow. This seems even more appealing. Nice avatar :).

You can book it all on the Guca site. I think there are some places left on the bus & accomodation in the village. You'll need your wits about you with these wierd Milosovic-supporting fellas knocking about looking for trouble but generally it's an easy-going celebration of Balkan brass music.

Yup. Going this year too.

Got a cheap flight to Belgrade and being picked up outside St. Mark's Church (I think it's called) by bus and then being brought to my 'host family' for the fest.
About E300 all in from Dublin.

Hmmm what's the dealio with the "host family" will you have to bring one of them back to Ireland with u by way of return?

Hmmm what's the dealio with the "host family" will you have to bring one of them back to Ireland with u by way of return?

Ha! No-you pay them about E120 for three days and they give you breakfast and a room for the duration of the festival.
I wouldn't fancy camping in that part of the world what with all the ex-army types in Arkan t-shirts all speeding off their nuts and bouncing around in jack-boots at all hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back