Badminton (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
I played a bit in college, but I'm already intimidated by you high achievers. Arseholes.

I wish this thread was about table tennis.I'd love a regular game of that.

Edit,I is John,do you wanna game of table tennis?

guess what the fastest racquet sport in the world is ?
I'd be up for a game of it too , used to play a lot and looking to get to back into it

is squash not faster?wouldn't mind learning to play that.

im currently trying to locate a badminton club around dun laoghaire but have had no luck... i kinda want to play with fast people as opposed to the wagon fests i used to attend when i was livin in the country.

So those who dismiss it as a genteel game involving delicate pats back and forth over a net could not be more wrong, even more so after recent events involving a major hotel chain accusing players of trashing their hotel rooms with behaviour more fitting of rock stars.
shuttlecock days and coke-fuelled nights on the badminton circuit!

i won a plate competition in badminston as a nipper. one of my only solo sporting successes.

football is better though.

Little did I know that Thumped had a veritable Badminton hall of fame among its members. I'm nearly finished my beginners course and will be playing some games over the summer. There is a thing starting on wednesday nights in Baldoyle (the national headquarters for Badminton ireland) the week after next where, if you've completed at least the beginners course or if you're returning to the game, you can just show up, pay €7 and the organise single and doubles games. If you ring the baldoyle bdaminton centre they'll tell you about it.

Little did I know that Thumped had a veritable Badminton hall of fame among its members. I'm nearly finished my beginners course and will be playing some games over the summer. There is a thing starting on wednesday nights in Baldoyle (the national headquarters for Badminton ireland) the week after next where, if you've completed at least the beginners course or if you're returning to the game, you can just show up, pay €7 and the organise single and doubles games. If you ring the baldoyle bdaminton centre they'll tell you about it.

is it still as cold there as it was in the 90's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back