Bad Influence (1 Viewer)

DEARLYDEMENTED

Ive been doing a course and Daryl (Krusty) has been spending alot more time with ellen(our 2 year old) lately.
Shes been saying and learning alot of new thing lately one of which I noticed Today at her grans.
We were watching the news and footage of a squad car flashed up on the screen she noticed this straight away and pointed at the television screaming Oink Oink Piggy Oink Oink.
I wonder who she learned that from..........

i get the blame for fuckin everything, i never directly taught her that i genrally just say fucking pigs everytime i see a cop car, she must have just put 2 + 2 together, Ellen is a legend !!! plain and simple
Oink Oink Piggy Oink Oink

yeah coz she learned to say oink oink piggy oink oink from you saying "fucking Pigs", If that were the case she'd be saying that and not Oink Oink Piggy Oink Oink.
You were so stung lovely:p

Ive been doing a course and Daryl (Krusty) has been spending alot more time with ellen(our 2 year old) lately.
Shes been saying and learning alot of new thing lately one of which I noticed Today at her grans.
We were watching the news and footage of a squad car flashed up on the screen she noticed this straight away and pointed at the television screaming Oink Oink Piggy Oink Oink.
I wonder who she learned that from..........

Hahah, amazing! I thought this was gonna be about the dodgy Belgian euro-crust band...

Oink Oink Piggy Oink Oink[/quote]

Thats a deadly band name right there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back