Bad Brians - Where to start (1 Viewer)

i've tried so many times to get into Quickness,I just can't. Mackie from Cro Mags/Fun lovin Criminals drums on that record,even though Earl hudson is pictured on it.

mac warzonescum said:
Best Bad Brains LP: The Youth Are Getting Restless. More of a rock LP than a punk one.

Awaits backlash.
But but.......explain why you think it's their best if you like Punk and it's not a Punk album?
Is it produced better or rawer, are the instruments better played or .......fuck knows??

mac warzonescum said:
Best Bad Brains LP: The Youth Are Getting Restless. More of a rock LP than a punk one.

Awaits backlash.

I had the two live lp's,I remember one being rubbish but don't remember what one. Of course one of them has long since been missing.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I had the two live lp's,I remember one being rubbish but don't remember what one. Of course one of them has long since been missing.

TYAGR is the one with the Beatles and Stones covers on it. I'll have to dig it out and see whether I can actually justify my preference for it above the other LPs.

I can't find my Monks not dead CD, ladies and gents we have a thief in the house

/glares at people with negative Punk Points

//Suspects Politakill

attachment.php

fs that is in NY NY when I last checked :(

I thought the gig was here :D

Thought there wasn't much excitement about it !ironyyy

Do I have to keep using these smilies at the end of every line :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back