back to bacon.. (1 Viewer)

getting back to squirreldz. fuck greys. reds are the awesomest though. beautiful little things. greys have almost taken over the entire country. I think they're down as far south as mitchelstown at this stage. little bastards. fucking it up for the lovely, littler reds. I saw a feature on nationwide (you'd almost swear I watch that show deliberately) a while back about this forest farmer guy somewhere up the country. anyway, he was having major trouble with grey squirrels wrecking his trees to death, so he had to start trapping and killing them. basically, castch 'em in a box and blast 'em with a shotgun. but in an admirable waste-not-want-not move, he would also eat said squirrels in a delicious-looking casserole.

red squirrels are protected, where I believe there is an active campaign to scale back, or even eradicate the grey squirrel. basically where greys thrive, reds suffer. boo. there's a website where you can report grey squirrel sightings. can't find it at tho mo.

good spot to see reds: fota island/wildlife park. it's one of the only red squirrel sanctuaries in the country at this stage. aw...

geesse are way bigger pricks than swans imho. they're funny though. honk!
Has anyone seen a black squirrel?

I have.

here billy, there were reds up in Maynooth werent there? I think I saw them there. Out the back by the Graf.

I remember seeing them in Westport as well I think. They are smaller than the grey ones.
Yes... there are red ones there.
Here's an albino squirrel:
Squirrel_2.jpg

The Black Squirrel:
BlackSquirrel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back