Babyshammer (1 Viewer)

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Que a thousand paparazzi flashes as the fucker tries to get through customs.

And also a thousand newspaper/magazine articles when the prick doesn't even bother to show up for the gig.

I believe its the day after their trinity ball show so I'd say theres a very high chance of a no show or a really crap "I'll try and play a few tunes, slump over an amp, get sick then stagger off" kind of a gig.

Junkies are indeed great fun, no better sight then a good junkie slagging match preferably between men and woman.

plug said:
pardon my wealth of ignorance, but who the fuck is this guy? he sounds like a right larf :)

pete_6881768_onlineBild.jpg

He played in the Libertines and is currently "playing" in his band Babyshambles. NME have been creaming themselves over this guy for the last year, presumably so that when he dies, they can be like "we were the only paper/magazine that really cared about him". Pricks.

Apparently while he was in Libertines he got into a big mad argument with the other guitarist one night and, such was the intensity of the argument that the other guitarist fella went and broke his own face off the sink cos yer man was pissin him off so much.
As you do..

there was some interview on bbc 4 with this guy. It was all conducted in a very high-brow way, but this guy isnt high brow, he's a fucking dick snot. I watched it for 5 minutes and then went and broke my face off a sink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back