Baby, have you seen my.... (1 Viewer)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
FAKEARMS

This Thursday night upstairs in Molloys see's our very handsome

HERV playing live downstairs with support from the equally lovely
FES residents

Upstairs there's some devilishly attractive boys from FXRXL playing records.

It's free in kids and Stella, Erdinger and Budvar are only 3 bob.

Also, AMBULANCE are doing an instore in Tower this evening at about 6.00 so check that shit....bitches.

AND..... if my rumour radar serves me correctly (don't believe everything I say, but I saw this in print...)

COOLIO is doing an instore in Tower this week... can you adam and eve it.... he'll be doing all of his hits from Gangsta's Paradise to............ I plead ignorance

Originally posted by aoifed
AND..... if my rumour radar serves me correctly (don't believe everything I say, but I saw this in print...)

COOLIO is doing an instore in Tower this week... can you adam and eve it.... he'll be doing all of his hits from Gangsta's Paradise to............ I plead ignorance

I heard this rumour, but his website says that he's touring Germany and Switzerland at the moment.

I hope it's not like the time George Weah's supposed cousin played for Southampton. Actually I hope it is, long live racist Ireland;)

Coolio is playing in the coyote lounge sometime soon allegedly, a long way from his show at the point a few years back

Originally posted by leon-o-tron
Coolio is playing in Tower tonight at 6pm. It's not a rumour, I was told about it by one of the staff and I saw it advertised in their window too.

Coolio is a lucky bum dudes......de fucker owes Stevie Wonder his life...of course when Stevie decided not let loads o rappin robbers deface his classic tunes, those pathetic dudes like Coolio were forced to star in Fear Factor, Boot camp and now Tower Records? Apparently. :confused:

Don't forget his work on Nicolodian (misspelt?). He rapped the theme to Kenan and Kel aswell as being in the opening sequence. And he was in one of the first Sabrina the Weenage Titch episodes when she brought him alive from a poster to ask if he had seen her cat. That one did loads for his street cred. I though the tower gig was not for a while, myself and a mate were gonna grow taches and dress like knackers and request Gangsters Paradise over and over. Just have to settle for asking for his autograph on a tissue then blow my nose with it straight away

It's true ..... he's real,

Just got a message from my brother who works in Tower and he said Coolio's there at 6.00 this evening.

I'm bringing my copy of Sabrina's Secrets (TM) for him to sign... see yis there

i'll work you on so many levels in a minute ... ha ha ha ha ha, you don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps, aaa ha ha ha ha ha ha... here, what's my prize? i'd better get 2 unique prizes coz i knows i already got one coming... and you know last week? i did get my kit off, it was when you was upsatirs or in the jacks or sumthin...

Originally posted by leon-o-tron
Coolio is playing in Tower tonight at 6pm. It's not a rumour, I was told about it by one of the staff and I saw it advertised in their window too.

that's bizarre, is doing a gig here or is it just promotion?

I might just call by seeing as i'm black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back