Avonmore tomato and basil soup (1 Viewer)

Vomit into a jar, add sugar.
Avonmore's carton soups are possibly the worst thing I have ever tasted. (sorry)

Otherwise:

1 large onion chopped
3 cloves garlic chopped
4 celery stalks chopped
3 carrots chopped
2-3 cans chopped tomatoes
some tomato puree
Juice of half a lemon
Fresh parsely and fresh basil

-cook your onion in oil, a dash of balsamic vinegar and big spoon of sugar for a couple of minutes
- add the rest of your fresh veg and fry that up for about 5 minutes with some salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs and dried basil
- add in your tomatoes, puree, lemon and enough vegetable stock to cover the stuff well
-Simmer this for a good 20 minutes or until your carrots are soft, add in a big handful of fresh herbs halfway through and again at the end
- Blend
- season to taste with a capful of vinegar (it heightens the individual flavours) or salt or whatever.

Vomit into a jar, add sugar.
Avonmore's carton soups are possibly the worst thing I have ever tasted. (sorry)

Otherwise:

1 large onion chopped
3 cloves garlic chopped
4 celery stalks chopped
3 carrots chopped
2-3 cans chopped tomatoes
some tomato puree
Juice of half a lemon
Fresh parsely and fresh basil

-cook your onion in oil, a dash of balsamic vinegar and big spoon of sugar for a couple of minutes
- add the rest of your fresh veg and fry that up for about 5 minutes with some salt, pepper, dried mixed herbs and dried basil
- add in your tomatoes, puree, lemon and enough vegetable stock to cover the stuff well
-Simmer this for a good 20 minutes or until your carrots are soft, add in a big handful of fresh herbs halfway through and again at the end
- Blend
- season to taste with a capful of vinegar (it heightens the individual flavours) or salt or whatever.

Apparently a cap full of vinegar is a 100% fool proof way of getting rid of hiccups. That's what my mate Rod says, and he's a really lovely guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back