Australia-1 YEAR (1 Viewer)

26/m/cairns

i'm leaving next monday for tokyo, probably the main reason why i wanna get out.

haven't made it to cairns yet. I'm dooin' my scuba test in two weeks in the cold winter waters around melbourne. Hopefully get up there to go for an underwater wee in the great barrier sometime.

we went from melbourne to cairns in a month and a half.
really loved melbourne, sydney did nothing for me. the rest of the east coast has been pretty meh.
did scuba diving and snorkelling at whitsundays and at the barrier reef, unbelievably good.
cairns aint much, if you're into your backpackers you're cock/flaps will be soaking.

really loved melbourne, sydney did nothing for me. the rest of the east coast has been pretty meh.
did scuba diving and snorkelling at whitsundays and at the barrier reef, unbelievably good.
cairns aint much, if you're into your backpackers you're cock/flaps will be soaking.

I've been in oz 2.5 years, melbourne for 2. My cockflaps love it here.
Still have loads of travelling to do though. Whitsundays is defo on my to-do list.

Am i right in thinking you are grand unless you try and enter a club after 2?
Thats my understanding after having it explained to me a couple of times.

The bars/clubs will still be open 24 hours but between 2am and 6am you are not allowed enter them. So basically you have to decide one place to stay in from 2am onwards. This also means you can't go out the door for a smoke or to go to the atm, make a phone call etc. They won't let you back in.
It's gonna be on trial for 3 months starting 6th June. It's so shit.

Yeah, thats a bit shit alright but its not the end of the world.
Smoking area clubs from no on and come 2 im usually settled in a club for the night anyway and incapable of making a phone call.
All in all it could be worse,

Yeah, thats a bit shit alright but its not the end of the world.
Smoking area clubs from no on and come 2 im usually settled in a club for the night anyway and incapable of making a phone call.
All in all it could be worse,

it could be worse. But theres places that I don't go to until much later that 2. Pony for instance. That usually gets hit at about 4-6am. Also for people working late shifts in hospitality etc its going to wreck their buzz alltogther.

I've been in oz 2.5 years, melbourne for 2. My cockflaps love it here.
Still have loads of travelling to do though. Whitsundays is defo on my to-do list.

My cockflaps are only relatively moist!
Teach me to be a stud?

No intention of it! Arriving to darwin today, two weeks and 6500 kilometers later. We left with an english guy who went back after about three days because he couldn't handle not being constantly surrounded by backpackers. I asked him was he not pushed about seeing Uluru - "It's just a rock". Sheesh, some people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back