August Bank Holiday (5 Viewers)

Wormo said:
Where's that? Looks lubberly.
Oh it's splenderific!!!
it's across the dunes from this place
img_5408_campskyweb.jpg

In lovely Mayo.
Heading a roundabout way intending to visit lots of historical things and maybe go over to Clare Island and have a buzz around Grainne Mhaol's castle, pretending to be pirates.
YAR!

I'm going to London after work on Friday and doing London stuff (drinking) then coming back early Sunday to play Leitrim fest. .|..|

I am going to have the other of all bank holidays.I hhave to sew a skirt 5 dresses reline a coat and attempt to redesign a wedding dress.I may even venture to the aforementioned gig or the bodega with long lost John for a cupan tae.

fuck all saturday. left for Mayo at 6.30am on Sunday. Got there for 10. Swaned around, went down to the lake. Then drove to Achill, hung around on Keel beech. Went back to Beltra only to see the rescue hellicopter doing its thing over the lake with loads of divers working away. Turns out a young lad came off his jet ski. Leaving there on Sunday morning about 10am there was still loads of action by the lake. Heard on the news on the way home that they recovered his body. Sad stuff.

Still, beatiful part of ireland.

Kicking myself: we stopped off at a Car boot sale on Longford. Amoung the tat on sale was "a rusty can of wiskas". Not a word of a lie. Left the camera in the car. So pissed off.

is that meant too make me feel bad. by looking through my posts adding them together and getting......

cycling.........FUCK OFF...........no one likes you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back