auction it on ebay? (1 Viewer)

rape the drummer

Website
Visit site
rooting through the attic on sunday found my brothers old suicidal tendencies t-shirt with james hetfield's autograph on it(spelt JAYMZ, oh how witty!) anyways, think this would go up for much on ebay or is it just as i think- an old dusty tshirt? certain metallica fans i know believe it could go for a good bit of money, i dunno tho

.........oh and no i wouldn't be keeping the money for myself-it would of course go to a worthy charity

Originally posted by marklar
certain metallica fans i know believe it could go for a good bit of money

Sell it to them, then.

I have some old Megadeth shirts with Billy Milano's autograph on them they might be interested in.

And an autographed Onslaught / Crumbsuckers ticket from the Top Hat in 88....

unfortunately the second bit is true

HA! them guys buy the tshirt their all 15 year olds with empty pockets! altho theres a couple of idiots down near them that have jobs and might buy it-but i dont like em-wonder if i could swindle em good-i bet the nirvana ticket'd go for loads just bring it to central bank and the mini rockers'll go mad and get their rich parents to lash out thousands for it!

I won a record on e bay yesterday .. it turned out the seller was Seth Putnam member of Anal Cunt .. i wonder if he'll give me my record if i tell him his band sucks ? ... or maybe he'll write a song about how gay I am and i'll be immortalised in anal Cunt hall of fame

They could probably write an entire album on it.

"I just saw the gayest Gav in the world."
"There goes the gayest Gav in the world."
"Gav is the gayest Gav in the world."
"We're not as hilarious as we think."
"Or at all really."

And so on.

Originally posted by Phil
Don't toy with me.

Are the Megadeth shirts for real?

Well, yes and no and no.

Yes the shirts exist

No they're not autographed.

And no i don't have them any more cause my parents gave all my old metal t-shirts to some charity shop a couple of years after i moved out.

I have some autographed Sabbat tickets here though....

yeh but E bay has nearly ever punk bands even those damn obscure ones that cost up to 1,000 E's .. and I recommend it .. although i think i'll be kicked off .. the e bay punks are so much more cooler than the dvd sellers on e bay .. there constant nagging for the money wants to make me terminate my account ..

and I fucking hate when people only give you 10 days to send money .. SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Originally posted by goatlord
yeh but E bay has nearly ever punk bands even those damn obscure ones that cost up to 1,000

What the fuck do records costing £1000 have to do with punk!? Fuck...what a load of bullshit...

What the fuck do records costing £1000 have to do with punk!? - corm

well Judge,Minor Threat,Fix and Necro's are all punk bands unless you can give me a reason why they arent? and due to lack of money they cud only release a small pressing of their records which is why they reach over 500 euro/dollars(and in Necro's case 1,000). ... ...

So don't get all agro at me .. ..
and of course ppl cud go for bootlegs or discography's but there's geeks out there that will pay loads ... .. so maybe you shud express your anger at them .. not me

They have these patches on Ebay right, and it's a Ghostbusters logo patch, but the ghost is holding up three fingers as if to indicate being for Ghostbusters 3.

There is no Ghostbusters 3.

I want it.

Originally posted by goatlord

well Judge,Minor Threat,Fix and Necro's are all punk bands unless you can give me a reason why they arent?

...but what does paying hundreds of pounds for a slab of wax with the same songs you can get on discographies, represses or even for free off the internet have to do with punk?

I'm not "getting agro", merely stating a viewpoint...but I'm not saying that I think it's alright to support that kind of blatantly consumerist bullshit.

doddy doddy doddy .... dear oh dear oh dear.. you're gonna have to realise that those really weally weeeeallly obscure bands arn't good because they're obscure - and they're not obscure because only gavin the internet wizard discovered them .... they're obscure because they're crap! so don't waste you mum's money

Originally posted by deena
doddy doddy doddy .... dear oh dear oh dear.. you're gonna have to realise that those really weally weeeeallly obscure bands arn't good because they're obscure - and they're not obscure because only gavin the internet wizard discovered them .... they're obscure because they're crap! so don't waste you mum's money

minor threat ? necros ? ? obscure .. ? crap .. . ? bollox !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back