ATTN: Kirstie! (1 Viewer)

Zeelander

Website
www.myspace.com
Or anyone else with a liking for Cath Kidston goodies… Have you seen these suckers?

Cath Kidston Nokias

I'm actually giddy over these. Personally I hate owning a mobile phone and rarely even carry mine with me / switch it on / answer calls, but I do like owning pretty things and as phones go, these are rather pretty.

I popped my head into Carphone Warehouse who are doing them exclusively and it seems the phones are available on any network for bill-paying customers or on Meteor for pay as you go customers.

Zee you have just solved my xmas pressie problems!!!! what shop did you see it in ?

Zee you have just solved my xmas pressie problems!!!! what shop did you see it in ?
The Carphone Warehouse- apparently they're the only stockists of the Cath Kidston phones. €179 pay as you go if I recall correctly.

This would make an excellent Christmas present, as I've already suggested to my other half. Sadly he insists on pretending he can figure out what to get me all by himself, so by suggesting things in fact all I'm doing is guaranteeing that I won't get them. It's a hard life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back