attaching pictures...... (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
alright. so sometimes i can attach pictures, but only when it's from a blank webpage with a pic on it. is there any way to add your own pics that arent on the web and also to attach pics that may be on a webpage (and you just want to post the picture)

i may have confused this issue more....

basically if someone could give a concise run down on the attachment (big full page ones, not the small shitty ones) process, i'd be very much obliged, and i might even give you a euro towards a treat from the newsagents.

La La said:
alright. so sometimes i can attach pictures, but only when it's from a blank webpage with a pic on it. is there any way to add your own pics that arent on the web and also to attach pics that may be on a webpage (and you just want to post the picture)

i may have confused this issue more....

basically if someone could give a concise run down on the attachment (big full page ones, not the small shitty ones) process, i'd be very much obliged, and i might even give you a euro towards a treat from the newsagents.

To attach pics that are on your pc, use the "Manage Attachments" button at the bottom of the Reply screen (you know, when you're typing out a post)

To Attach pics that are on a webpage, right click on the pic, select Properties, Highlight the url (all of it), press Ctrl+C, click the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply screen, and paste the url there. Hope that helps

chutneyfarmer said:
To attach pics that are on your pc, use the "Manage Attachments" button at the bottom of the Reply screen (you know, when you're typing out a post)

To Attach pics that are on a webpage, right click on the pic, select Properties, Highlight the url (all of it), press Ctrl+C, click the "Insert Image" icon in the Reply screen, and paste the url there. Hope that helps
spot on there bosco

chutneyfarmer said:

rags_thank_you.jpg

chutneyfarmer said:

And what do you do with it? plain english please.

Brian,I really have the fear of computer related things,maybe soon. I'll just be happy that I figured out attachments for now. Thanks.

I just tried attaching a poster design for a post about the khanate gig on eirecore.. didn't appear.. I dont know what the fuck Im doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back