ATP press release (1 Viewer)

hey, this is serious. why the fuck won't shellac just fuck off? it's like they've taken it over or something... what is this, their 4th weekend playing or something? they're fucking SHITE!!!

photon said:
I just looked at the ATP webiste again, and noticed this bit of news added today:

8th September 2004
THROBBING GRISTLE CURATED ATP - CANCELLED!

Much to our regret the Throbbing Gristle curated ATP festival will no longer take place next April as planned.

Ticketholders who purchased and retained their tickets for the rescheduled RE~TG event planned for this past May 2004 and the TG curated event (April 2005) will have their tickets automatically transferred to the Jake and Dinos Chapman curated Nightmare Before Christmas Event (December 3-5 2004) at which Throbbing Gristle will be headlining.

For refund requests please contact the point of purchase.

Also performing at the Nightmare Before Christmas ATP will be the Violent Femmes, Mercury Rev, plus many more more please check line-up section for full details...
That answers that question, then...

Paul
that sucks. was hoping to head to the TG one if it was on next year. no doubt this will be cool all the same but i'll be fucked if i'm gonna miss sunnO))) here that weekend ... this better go ahead now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back