ATP 2005 ?? (1 Viewer)

HarpoonFace

Website
Visit site
Wa Gwan.

I just heard there that the curators for next year are supposed to be Fugazi (weekend 1) and Low (weekend 2). Not overly excited by all this. But I'll still go to both weeks anyway. Could all be horseshit rumours though !
Let's wait and see.

this is where i immediately poopoo the whole thing until they start announcing killer bands and i get all excited and go

sup harpoonface! you got your phone ok? hah

andrew

jeah should be free up now

anyone else think it'd be a 'good idea' if pete had the pm shit send us a message when we can only store 10 more pms? cos pete thinks this is a shit idea!

andrew

M.BISON said:
jeah should be free up now

anyone else think it'd be a 'good idea' if pete had the pm shit send us a message when we can only store 10 more pms? cos pete thinks this is a shit idea!

andrew
I didn't say i thought it was a shit idea - i said i thought you were a shit.

I heard the Chapman brothers are curating next year :confused: . I don't see fugazi doing it somehow...

Low and Fugazi you say. Much as I like Fugazi I wouldn't want a weekend of that kind of thing and Low are boring (there look I've said it, stop looking so shocked you all secretly think it too).

i don't think its true anyway. fugazi don't really do festivals and I can't see them being keen on the ticket price.

maybe it is true and they'll get the entry fee reduced to $9

that would be nice

oh, and fugazi didn't split up, there was some dischord mail out about it recently

mark winkelmann said:
Low and Fugazi you say. Much as I like Fugazi I wouldn't want a weekend of that kind of thing and Low are boring (there look I've said it, stop looking so shocked you all secretly think it too).

i hear Gary Glitter is mad into running one of the weekends next year

i think SY did a really good job at picking bands... it was really varied and had something for everyone without being totally lame. have i mentioned lightening bolt yet today? i think fugazi would be good as long as fugazi meant guy... he likes amazing stuff but i reckon ian mckaye would do an albini on at, as in, "this is the way music is supposed to sound" - like, music isn't art, it's guitars, bass and drums, and only very specific makes at that.

i'd like to see more "people who aren't in bands" tastes, like matt groening and peeps like that... or old bastards like nina simone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back