Athlone & surrounding area music. (2 Viewers)

Oi, Thunderthumbs,I wouldn't be pickin' fights with jackeens in case they smash yer hands to bits with a hammer then steal yer million pound compo payout as you lie dying at home after being prematurely discharged from some godawful provincial hospital.

shite, I'm no jackeen

fuck dublin, as knifed might say

I'm no Galwegian either, eurr-eurr

all the dreams that we've been building
we never built them
could be better, could be better
lessons in love

wicka wacka wicka wacka

tommytrousers said:
Oi, Thunderthumbs,I wouldn't be pickin' fights with jackeens in case they smash yer hands to bits with a hammer then steal yer million pound compo payout as you lie dying at home after being prematurely discharged from some godawful provincial hospital.

hee hee this is funny trousers.. cos if you is the singer in mouthpiece like i think you are, then we nearly had a scrap on halloween night!! hee hee! i'm sure you don't remember.. but it was in the ballroom of romance, you were really pissed and trying to push past me in my seat. i was dressed as the hulk.

i wouldn't let you past cos you were annoying me with your drunken antics. you said: 'can i get past?'
I said: 'can i get past, please?'

i'd bash you in a second, ya jackeen fuck!!!

SCRAP O CLOCK!!! :D

i wouldn't let you past cos you were annoying me with your drunken antics. you said: 'can i get past?'
I said: 'can i get past, please?'

i'd bash you in a second, ya jackeen fuck!!!

SCRAP O CLOCK!!! :D[/QUOTE]
Never been to Ballroom of Romance so it must have been Gary the guitarist(I'm the bass player),feel free to kick the fuck outta him at any given opportunity,he usually deserves it. But I'll take you down anytime for creating a whole generation of steamer bass players with their ax rammed up their armpit,you're singlehandedly responsible for inspiring me to gaffa tape two straps together and go low-slung on the ole four string,yeah and those l.e.d.s on your fretboard are for fanny dodgers:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back