ASSCHAPEL/MY OWN LIES - Dublin (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
GZ/Old Grumpy Bastard presents:

ASSCHAPEL - crushing grind/crust/metal action like Bolt Thrower meets Tragedy meets Dungeons and Dragons
MY OWN LIES - raging tight as fuck fast thrash with Stack members
SCIENTIFIC BONG - Chongviolence
and maybe others possibly.

at the Lower Deck, Portobello
Fri 7 November
"The Ballroom of Necromance" anyone?

fuckin deadly, it;ll be class gig. one thing thou, never heard of venue, where is it?

xsteox said:
fuckin deadly, it;ll be class gig. one thing thou, never heard of venue, where is it?
Hahah, it's by the fuckin grand canal when you're going into town from Rathmines. Go over the bridge and it's the big pub on your left -fuckin rock!

Corm said:
Hahah, it's by the fuckin grand canal when you're going into town from Rathmines. Go over the bridge and it's the big pub on your left -fuckin rock!
cheers, appreciat it.

Liiadain said:
Let us play?
(Pour forth we beseech thee o lord.)
Liadain, we're playing the Makiladoras show 2 weeks later,so I'd rather not do this as well so as to avoid "Bastard Youth Syndrome", and cos of the amount of bitching certain idiots would no doubt have about it if we did).Myself and Damo have to sort out who's playing yet..tho I have a few bands in mind that might make for an interesting and unusual line up.Don't call us we'll call you etc,(translation if you ring/post here/bug me about wether you can play or not, you're not playing..I have enough to contend with at the moment without people hassling me for gigs)

bastard youth syndrome ... heheh deadly ...

fuckin hell i hope this band does sound like bolt thrower ... but i doubt they can even compare to such legends ..

it's the first anniversary of the Leinster Square Mushroom Meltdown, i remember cos it was 1 week before my birthday

nooly said:
it's the first anniversary of the Leinster Square Mushroom Meltdown
Fuckin hell -so it is! Here, if someone's out picking the few days before that, save me 20-30 (don't want a repeat of last years cerebral acrobatics [without a safety net bleeeaaarrrgh]) and I'll happily take them 2-3 hours before we play. Just to see what happens, like. Go on, you know it'll be funny.

nothing wrong with having your mind in a state of neurosis...listen to 'times of grace' and 'grace' at the same time = serious altered states buzz

sticking a fork in ur eye repeatedly works too and is all "trippy mannnn", or some sort of asphyxiation (argh spelling) with a plastic bag, just remember to recyle kids, and never play at asphyxiation alonem, kay?

Oh dear, I have BASTARD YOUTH disease

Ok:
full line up
Asschapel
My Own Lies
Sci Bong
and..eh..Already Dead
hypocrisy is punk, so fuck you.basically, we're gonna be playing lots before Xmas cos next year we're going to be very very quiet indeed on the gig front.I'm sure you probably all know why.
Come and have a go if you think you're stupid enough.

(anyway..it was damo's idea)

Re: Oh dear, I have BASTARD YOUTH disease

needtokill said:
Ok:
full line up
Asschapel
My Own Lies
Sci Bong
and..eh..Already Dead
hypocrisy is punk, so fuck you.basically, we're gonna be playing lots before Xmas cos next year we're going to be very very quiet indeed on the gig front.I'm sure you probably all know why.
Come and have a go if you think you're stupid enough.

(anyway..it was damo's idea)
ah shush jamie, if people are so horrifically offended by our very presence they don't have to watch us. (but i think they should, if only for the new surf-rock riff) RELAAAAAXXXX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back