Artists/Writers wanna contribute to 'The Devil On 45' Issue 4? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
As the title says, I'm looking for contributions for the next two Issues of 'The Devil On 45' which I hope to have out before the end of the year. So I'm tryin to get all the writers and artists who wanna be involved to get in touch and let me know what they wanna work on. If you don't know much about the zine or haven't seen a copy yet, please check out the myspace. 'The Devil On 45' is an independently published zine focussing on the weirder side of music, from censorship to music culture and folklore. From the controversial to the downright outsider, and everything in between. Anyway if you feel like you might wanna contribute, get in touch and we can bang heads and see what might work for the zine.

Here's some more details.

Basically I am trying to get a load of articles/pieces together by the 15th of august, probably enough stuff for the next two issues but would like to get it all at the same time so the next two issues can come out relatively close together. So August the 15th is the ‘deadline’, all I’m looking for right now is for those who said they might do something to confirm this and gimme a lil synopsis of what they hope to write about just so I can get an idea of how many articles I might receive. As always if I feel something doesn’t really suit the zine I reserve the right to not put it in, however this hasn’t happened yet as usually people are writing about topics they are enthused by. So please get in touch and just let me know if you wanna contribute writing , help with art or laying out the finished zine.

Thanks
Ed Hannon
The Devil On 45 Zine

www.myspace.com/thedevilon45

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back