arse cleavage - what's the story? (1 Viewer)

I was in McDonalds a few years ago after a night out with some work folk and one of the girls had ridiculous arse cleavage on display so much so that someone dropped a chip from the floor above and it landed betwixt her buttocks. She never had the problem again after that....

I was in McDonalds a few years ago after a night out with some work folk and one of the girls had ridiculous arse cleavage on display so much so that someone dropped a chip from the floor above and it landed betwixt her buttocks. She never had the problem again after that....
a lit ciggarette would have been funnier

was it you?

No it was actually Adam Carolla

adam-carolla_2004_x.jpg

nah, the reason inmates wore their pantaloons low under the arse is because they werent allowed belts as they may use it to kill themselves / someone else. so as a tribute to their homies in teh jailz, their mates on the outside would show them respecto by wearing their pants in a similar fashion even with belts.

really?well that makes sense i guess but i still reckon the gay sex story is better :p

remember they used to have those little foil ashtrays with the mcdonalds logo stamped into the foil

my arse ends up hanging out by accident rather than design.

i think it is quite nice to see boxers with a bit of arse inside them over the back of baggy jeans. but not a bare bum really.

i hate naked crusties at gigs.

first time i met one i extinguished a cigarette on their ringpeice because i was a little 15 year old shit.

yeah, i was confused by that description too

sorry- i guess i'm thinking of the whole meat and 2 veg as a whole

But yes- i should have said genitalia to avoid confusion

next time I'm in town I'll re-enact the experience and take a photo with my camera phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back