Arrested Development.... (1 Viewer)

I use the braille version and I wear joke shop spooky fingers when Im reading so it's complicated enough dude.
Which joke shop do you use? The one at Stephen's Green is more of a Halloween shop than a joke shop these days, I think it's fair to say.

Not convincing me I'm afraid.
And to the person who dissed 30 Rock, a friend of mine rang me today and said he caught one on 3E last night and it was the single funniest thing he'd ever seen. WISE UP PEOPLE!

So one of your friends likes 30 Rock and therefore we all should, brilliant arguement.

If I'm ever called in front of the U.N to defend my war crimes I'll remember to say Colnel Ghadafi rang and said it was grand so there's no problem.

Watched about 8 episodes last night, sure it's as good as it ever was

400alliance.jpg

Aiken Promotions present

Michael Cera & Alden Penner (The Unicorns)

The Workman’s Club, Dublin

30th June 2015.

Michael Cera (SuperBad, Juno, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World ) & Alden Penner (The Unicorns, Clues)

Canadian actor Michael Cera has teamed up with Alden Penner (aka Alden Ginger of the Unicorns & Clues) for his new EP featuring his friends Laura Crapo and Farley Miller. They will be touring the Europe in June/July playing songs from the new EP Canada in Space along with songs from throughout Alden’s career. Cera will also play some of his own music on the tour.

Michael Cera first came to people’s attention through the character George Michael Bluth, son of Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman), and the youngest member of a dysfunctional family of land-tract developers, on the riotous Fox sitcom Arrested Development. No stranger to "difficult" or "awkward" roles, Cera made one of his first marks in 2002, as the sexually overactive "younger version" of game show host Chuck Barris, in George Clooney's biopic Confessions of a Dangerous Mind. A short time after that, he signed for the Arrested part -- which required him to project a deep-seated amorous yen for his character's cousin. Cera's mostly comedic resumé also includes a multi-season turn as the voice of Josh Spitz in the animated series Braceface.

In 2007, he co-starred in two highly successful big-screen comedies: SuperBad, opposite Jonah Hill, and Juno (which re-teamed him with Jason Bateman), alongside fellow rising star Ellen Page. In 2008 he starred in the indie-minded romantic comedy Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist opposite Kat Dennings. He took the title role in Edgar Wright's adaptation of the graphic novel Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

In 2003 Alden Penner cemented himself in the annals of indie rock history as the co-founder/singer of The Unicorns. Montreal’s beloved dysfunctional art-pop outfit imploded shortly after the release of their now seminal album ‘Who Will Cut Our Hair When We’re Gone?’ (8.9 Best New Re-Issue, Pitchfork). Following a series of low-key self-releases Alden Penner is back with a new EP ‘Canada In Space’ out June 29th via City Slang digitally and on limited edition vinyl.

“There are more Canadians than any other nationality represented in the planned Mars colony. The “Canada In Space” EP is an imagining of the dreams, reveries, phantasms, hallucinations, psycho-spiritual projections, naïve mythologies, actions, visions and experiences of an abandoned crew before, during and after it’s permanent journey to Mars; the compression of time; dispersion, fragmentation of states and generations in space; ultimate detachment & wormholes.”

Listen to "Breathe to Burn" here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

www.aldenpenner.bandcamp.com

I'm sad that gumball will be in Dublin. I hate him so much. He's my nemesis. We were born on the same day too.

it seems she's not alone

DUE TO PHENOMINAL DEMAND ALDEN PENNER & MICHAEL CERA HAS BEEN MOVED TO VICAR STREET

ALL TICKETS PURCHASED FOR ORIGINAL DATE STILL VALID

Unrelated , but the awful Mr Wendal song from the 90s came on the radio the other day...it wrecked my head for the rest of the day trying to remember who sang it

Clues were a bit shit though. Unlike the Unicorns who are all kinds of awesome.

I thought that record was good.

And that this song was brilliant.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back