Army of flying robots/Burning the prospect (2 Viewers)

STA40217.jpg

STA40215.jpg

Burning The Prospect

STA40226.jpg

STA40235.jpg

AOFR showing us their backs for some reason..

STA40232.jpg

Jamie while 'slow'-moshing

This was fuckin immense. Much preferred burning the prospect, though AOFR was more fun what with pile on's and the wall of death and other total madness. Should have some photos later on.

thank you SO MUCH to everyone involved in making this weekend a fucking blast. AOFR and BTP enjoyed themselves massively, as did I. PArticular thanks to Leo, Eoin (sort your fucking band out!) and Ritchie for letting us hang out Saturday night, Graeme for the Limerick gig, Dan and the Us vs Them folks for a belter of a gig last night,and last but by no means least everyone who came to the Dublin gig and made it so much fucking fun (pictures?anyone?).More stupid dancing,human pyramids,walls of death and silly costumes in future please! .|..|

Everyone needs to check out this band, they were fucking great in Galway last night: www.myspace.com/explodedface xSteox,these will be right up your alley

missed this due to the bus being 25 euros return from limerick, balls. that was a bit too expensive for me. I was trying to convince a freind of mine to had up but he had quire practice. lame fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back