Argy Bargy (1 Viewer)

Danny_Mc

Just wondering if it's worth them coming over. Would many of you on here go to see them?
What if they just did a Belfast gig, would anyone travel?

Just putting the feelers out....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah Chris, thing is I think I can almost name everyone off the top my head who would interested!! That's why I want to get an idea of what size of a crowd they would pull! Colin Riot was thinking of putting them on in Belfast, and Traycee was going to put them on in Dublin. I just want to know if it would be worth it financially as they are asking for quite a lot of money. Well, not really a wild lot but a big (ish) turn out would be needed to justify the expense.

Fibbers be perfect size for them and RR to support and no clashes with gigs/fests I think you'd get away with it.
/ of course you know all of this already!

Get PV or BOW (as well as Ructions/RR) on the bill and you'd be laughing.

Reckon we're looking at a Belfast only gig at this point. So the question is...would anyone be on for travelling up to Belfast to see 'em? Its costing quite a lot and I wanna be sure before committing myself to it. Hanx

from dublin up to belfast i'd say 10 max,thats about how many went to nuclear winter fests and restarts ,depends on the date too.
if it was here in dublin then most probably it will be the same crowd as skint in bohs.

If there were no Dublin gig I'm sure November up in Belfast could be sorted if I can get Dregin to tag along and maybe Munroe.

Hmm a Belfast all dayer would be a great day out! Not much to organise though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back