aoboa, binky, diddles, g-stereotypical, HMD, magicbastarder, MARYJANE, pete, Wilbert, (1 Viewer)

Re: aoboa, binky, diddles, g-stereotypical, HMD, magicbastarder, MARYJANE, pete, Wilb

im online now. see?

online.

i just got back from the betamax le galaxie gig and it was DEADLY fun. and im not even that drunk so my grammar is holding up. all in all, a grate night!!!!!

i'm now going to dance around my room listening to Prince. yes yes YESSSSSSSS!!!!1

Re: aoboa, binky, diddles, g-stereotypical, HMD, magicbastarder, MARYJANE, pete, Wilb

evenkittensuf8.jpg

i've got a fancy phone which allows me to browse the internet anywhere in the first world. or anywhere which has a wireless LAN.

You wouldn't have been late. La Galaxie didn't even start until well after 1. I was disgusted, I left The Lower Deck at 11.30 thinking I'd be a bit late, missed Bats and all.

eeek! sorry we kept getting pushed back and next thing it was 1.

wasn't the bands fault sware!!!!

eeek! sorry we kept getting pushed back and next thing it was 1.

wasn't the bands fault sware!!!!

Just wish I'd known before hand. The Pod seems to be a collecting ground for some of the worst scum in Dublin. During your set I was kicked in the back of the knee twice by some nearly 40 year old drunken git who seemed to think that it would be a good way to get my attention. Personally I didn't find it very amusing.

Just wish I'd known before hand. The Pod seems to be a collecting ground for some of the worst scum in Dublin. During your set I was kicked in the back of the knee twice by some nearly 40 year old drunken git who seemed to think that it would be a good way to get my attention. Personally I didn't find it very amusing.

shiiiiiiit sorry to hear that S. that's not cool at all. inside the actual bar bit where you come in from the smoking area was nasty. kept getting bashed around by people, felt much more relaxed in the venue itself. but yeah - that late starting time did kinda wear me out a bit.

I hate the word meme.

thats my cats name.

she just got spayed so i was staying in minding her, but i wasn't even on thumped, i was watching waynes world 2 and cleaning the bathroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back