anything good going on tonight? (1 Viewer)

Andy Weatherall/Terence Fixmer in the music centre.
£14 bills. Going on past experience it will be fookin' deadly.

If dance is not your pot of tea then maybe killkillkill?
plug.plug.

you can come and watch every prick in my office falling around pissed and generally making cunts out of themselves at our office party. the biggest prick in my office has put himself forward as the host for the night and reckons he's a stand-up comedian. and he stinks. reeeeally stinks. and he's a knacker. prick.

Chrith (21 Dec, 2001 10:43 a.m.):
you can come and watch every prick in my office falling around pissed and generally making cunts out of themselves at our office party. the biggest prick in my office has put himself forward as the host for the night and reckons he's a stand-up comedian. and he stinks. reeeeally stinks. and he's a knacker. prick.

everyone in my office is wearing stupid fucking santa hats eating cake. cake!!??? since 9 this morning

Everyone in my office is sitting here wasting time on thumped. Thank fucking christ.

Sounds like you have a nightmare night ahead of you. No doubt there'll be joke about "the bald fella" directed at the female workers. gggggrrrr

i'd love to video this guy and upload it somewhere just give you a jist of how much of a complete cunt he is. ugh, he just walked by me in his oversized stinking knacker's leather jacket. him embarassing us in meetings with clients is a whole other story i must share sometime. my god! i hate him!

stuart little likes him though...

Large Mound and Dudley gig the perfect way to celebrate being free from the work rims for a couple of weeks, rake load of gargoyle, designate dessie and then bail all the shams into Anto's mini if he still has it! or plan b?

Ha ha.

You all should have seen Chrith at the party last year.
He went out on the dancefloor ALONE and did the entire Britney Spears 'Stronger' routine complete with prop chair.
And then a girl puked on him and took her top off.

Stuart Little (21 Dec, 2001 11:21 a.m.):
Ha ha.

You all should have seen Chrith at the party last year.
He went out on the dancefloor ALONE and did the entire Britney Spears 'Stronger' routine complete with prop chair.
And then a girl puked on him and took her top off.

holy shit! i can't believe you'd make up something so lame after what you actually did last year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back