Anyone remember "Pricks"? (1 Viewer)

fake working class

ah lads and lassies, do you remember the good old days of "pricks"? cast your little minds back to when some of us couldn't go a single post - not a single one!, without selflessly throwing in "pricks" at the end of it. ah, my trousers fill up when i think of those days, those days before talk of "pre-distro" and "strip-ads" and banding together in egg's house. these are strange times we move in people, lets be careful.

oh, g'wan then, for old times sake......

pricks, all you you, blessed sweet innocent little pricks......sniff.......*cry*......

"Pricks"
that word is soooo five minutes ago... like ya-ha hello??? anyway the phrase that pays is "well what I think Focault was trying to say in his sociological theorising kind of way was WHA? YOU CALLIN ME A fuckin [4]PRICK[/4] ? COME DOWN HERE YOU FUCKIN MUPPET AND I'LL BLEEDIN BAIT YA"

Maybe the new list should be called Pricks.

I tried to get pricks@yahoogroups but FWC, Hag, Hector and Fintino were already there discussing physics.
Pricks.

so anyways - here's a quandry - apologies in advance for the toilet humour but this happened to me and i'm not telling you what i did
you gotta go for a dump - there's three arsenals (as opposed to urinals) available.

arsenal 1. The lock on the door is broken so you can't close the bleedin door - you gotta close the door or some ignorant git will barge it in when you're givin it the ould heave ho
arsenal 2. Some one's pissed about 5 pints worth all over the toilet seat and well everywhere so it's gonna be a bit messy and gross tidyin it up
arsenal 3. No bog roll - and you were on the beers last night so it ain't gonna be a clean break

which one do you use?

Either get roll from 1 or 2 and use in 3, or balance precariously over 2.

Also true:
Emergency diarrhoeic rush to McDonalds' jacks whilst in Swan Centre. Relief, followed by realisation of No Roll. Areas without footprints peeled from paper that has been stamped into floor.
It was a low ebb.

ALSO true:

Belated realization of absense of bogroll in the workplace loo.

Hurried inventory of surroundings produced:

1: small ring-bound A6 notepad with glossy ruled feint paper.

2: Well used J-cloth reeking of Mister Sheen.

Result:
Cut the arse of meself with (1), and then proceeded to polish it with (2).

Oh, the burning shame.

True also: (but not my own tale fortunately)

Pal from Bray at party in friends house in toilet with no lock
in mid chronic dump while v. drunk vomits into open pants.
(gosh, sounds like a tabloid headline). Then has to try and
make his way out of the party, stumbling and stinking with
puke seeping out of slacks onto carpets and shoes. People
screaming with laughter.

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

sauced friend places his pint precariously on top of toilet roll dispenser and sits down to do his poo poo.
when finished he fumbles with paper dispenser, pint slips and smashes off wall
into open trousers drenching with beer and hundreds of shards of glass...

...other friend on finding no bog roll uses his socks

rothko (20 Nov, 2001 12:23 p.m.):
sauced friend places his pint precariously on top of toilet roll dispenser and sits down to do his poo poo.
when finished he fumbles with paper dispenser, pint slips and smashes off wall
into open trousers drenching with beer and hundreds of shards of glass...

...other friend on finding no bog roll uses his socks

ah! bless his little rotten socks!

the first band i was ever in played a gig in this place, The Wild Heather. anyone remember it? some fella was killed there.

anyway, our singer brought his lyrics into the jacks to learn them, but discovered there was no bog-roll.
he only discovered this after a very nervous messy pre-gig shite (we were young, bless our little hearts).

it goes without sayin that we ended up doin that particular song instrumental-like.

pat (19 Nov, 2001 04:58 p.m.):
"Pricks"
that word is soooo five minutes ago... like ya-ha hello??? anyway the phrase that pays is "well what I think Focault was trying to say in his sociological theorising kind of way was WHA? YOU CALLIN ME A fuckin [4]PRICK[/4] ? COME DOWN HERE YOU FUCKIN MUPPET AND I'LL BLEEDIN BAIT YA"

the coldspoon prick.

suck me hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back