anyone got any of the following (1 Viewer)

no class

Website
Visit site
that they could copy for me and i'll sort ye out with blank tapes or whatever

Kylesa,World Burns To Death,Artimus Pyle,Terveet Kadet,Kaaos,Poikkeus,GISM,Riistetyt,Amebix 'Winter',Shifosi,This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb,Kuolema,Napalm Death 'Hatred Surge' demo or any pre-Scum stuff,Big BOys,Dicks,Dils,Boltthrower,Concrete Sox,Legion Of Parasites,AOA, Crucifix

no class said:

Kylesa,World Burns To Death,Artimus Pyle,Terveet Kadet,Kaaos,Poikkeus,GISM,Riistetyt,Amebix 'Winter',Shifosi,This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb,Kuolema,Napalm Death 'Hatred Surge' demo or any pre-Scum stuff,Big BOys,Dicks,Dils,Boltthrower,Concrete Sox,Legion Of Parasites,AOA, Crucifix

It's free

_Andreas_ said:
hmm i could hook you up with the Big Boys, Artimus Pyle, Crucifix and maybe some of the other stuff...

how much is postage from Germany to Irleand?
depends on the combined weight of the tapes...you want anything in return for those?

no class said:

Have stuff by World Burns to Death,Artimus Pyle,Kaaos,GISM,Big Boys,Dicks,Dils,Bolthrower,Concrete Sox and Crucifix. I'll do the stuff no one else has mentioned yet,but it will take a while. I've promised a few tapes at the moment.

I've got that Napalm Death demo but I don't have a double deck.it's pretty shit actually but I presume you just wanna hear it out of curiosity,got some TK too. will try get around to taping it for you.

cool...yeah i just wanna hear the napalm death stuff out of curiosity more than anything...kev you've already promised me tapes-patrick fitzgerald and the rezillos but you can copy me tbiapb too for takin so long with the other stuff...as punishment...or something...

hey GARYXKNIFEDX, do you also copy him Artimus Pyle and the Big Boys?

If yes -> everything´s fine.

if not -> i guess it will make two tapes (the skinny and the fat Elvis records from the big boys + the crucifix record + Artimus Pyle). Would be great to get some Irish bands in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back