anyone got an old dell battery? (1 Viewer)

Bastard Eoin

Website
Visit site
My computers batterys gone and the new ones cost about 160squids, anyone got an old dell thats broken otherwise but has a working battery, or know how to sourse one?
its model no PP21L Battery type HD438 Rating 14.8v Capacity 29WH

I seen an article somewhere about rebuilding a laptop battery using nicads,might be worth investigating.

My computers batterys gone and the new ones cost about 160squids, anyone got an old dell thats broken otherwise but has a working battery, or know how to sourse one?

As you may or may not know I had this problem lately and it pretty much put me off dell for life, 35 euro worth of a high cost phonecall to order a battery that cost 160 and took a week to be delivered, dell are wankers simply. And really there is no pint checking maplins and such cause dells batteries are pretty unqiue in terms of watt and amps. basically I hate dell for life now.

just check on ebay for the laptops battery as in type in the name of the laptop with battery in the search and you will get a load of them, I got a dell inspiron 1300 battery for a friend of mine for €40 including shipping and it is a better spec than the original with a guarantee of 1 year. the ebay seller was this guy from the uk, shipped really fast too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back