Anyone go to the record fair? (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Started a thread on the general board and not very many people seemed to know about it or care.
Anyone go along? I thought it was better than the ones in film base,even though it was pretty much the same dealers. They all seemed to have a load of new stock.

That seems to be the reply I've been getting when asking people did they go. I only by chance saw a poster before christmas and managed to remember it. Glad I did though.

I picked up the first two Rush albums and Hemispheres, and some Yes. All were cheap enough and in whopper shape, very happy. It was promoted as a "Record and Video Game" fair, but there was not a video game in sight, which annoyed me.

I got Moving Pictures by Rush myself for two euro. About as much as I'd wanna pay for a Rush album. I think the most I paid for anything was 12 euro for a Trespass 7"
I'd rather there were no games at all. What day did you go? I was there sunday,there were two stormtroopers and Boba Fett walking about. That was as close as it got to games then.

comic-book-guy-milhouse-e1352.jpg
comic-book-guy-milhouse-e1352.jpg

Referencing the Simpsons on the internet is just as "nerdy" or whatever point iwas being made as going to a record fair.

Oh the irony of that Poison Idea record.

And...give me your records as you don't seem to care about them. I'll give you mp3's in return.

Referencing the Simpsons on the internet is just as "nerdy" or whatever point iwas being made as going to a record fair.

Oh the irony of that Poison Idea record.

And...give me your records as you don't seem to care about them. I'll give you mp3's in return.
ALL of my RUSH and YES albums are on the way ,it was hard to part with them but there ye go!!

I got Moving Pictures by Rush myself for two euro. About as much as I'd wanna pay for a Rush album. I think the most I paid for anything was 12 euro for a Trespass 7"
I'd rather there were no games at all. What day did you go? I was there sunday,there were two stormtroopers and Boba Fett walking about. That was as close as it got to games then.
Boba Fett, two clone troopers and a scout trooper were there on Saturday - could have done without the clone troopers but the other two looked deadly.

They definately looked out of place.
Damone,I would think you never owned any Rush or Yes records,so unfortunately I can't get excited about that prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back