anyone ever study feminism in romeo and juliet (1 Viewer)

so while we're on the subject (ahem) should i do (a) english or (b) maths when i go into second year? gota choose one...

actually two of the guys in my maths class came on to me on separate occasions. i don't think english has ever helped me score.

i had my eye on my linguistics tutor for ages though.

the dilemma continues.....

Originally posted by kirstie
also
who ever got rode taking maths??
no one.

Wrong. Russell Crowe got yer wan off The Neverending Story in "A Beautiful Mind".

And Steven Hawking pulls the birds too - despite the fact that he's more Buck Rogers' side-kick than Buck Rogers.

hang on a minna
stephen hawking isn't actually a mathematician
he's a physicist

russell crowe is an actor

just like jeff goldblum was acting when he played the part of sexy leather trouser clad mathematician and chaos theorist Ian something or other in jurassic park

Originally posted by kirstie
hang on a minna
stephen hawking isn't actually a mathematician
he's a physicist

russell crowe is an actor

just like jeff goldblum was acting when he played the part of sexy leather trouser clad mathematician and chaos theorist Ian something or other in jurassic park

You and your bloody logic. Next you're going to say Harchester United aren't real (I just bought season tickets for them off Fat Harry just there).

Okay... I know a sexy mathematician... that girl off the Wonder Years. Kevin's mot. She got into sums after that show. She's sexy now. There was a picture of her in Busty At Maths 3. I'm as serious as a car crash here.

Originally posted by Knacker
You and your bloody logic. Next you're going to say Harchester United aren't real (I just bought season tickets for them off Fat Harry just there).

Bring back Linda Block and Peshwari Naan with his thin skull. It's shit this series.

Why does Fletch have a jacuzzi in his front room? Why do they all live on the same road? Why do they all buy their furniture in Argos? Why is Tash so incredibly common? Why does Abby, Fletch's bet down wife wear pearlised lilac eyeshadow up to her eyebrows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back