anyone else notice an increase of idiots lately? (1 Viewer)

We should all meet up at Shebeen Chic and discuss this further.

I don't think there are more idiots, by the way, but I've started noticing ways that idiots are rewarded. They always have been rewarded, but it's just that until really recently, I always fooled myself that merit counted for something. It doesn't.

Bitchcock, you have the best name on the internet.

And I agree with you about pissfucking the gaping eye sockets of anyone who believes Michael O'Leary is deserving of anything except having his gaping eye sockets royally pissfucked. I'd have to use a shepee, but the effort would be worth it, even if I did end up getting it all over my hand.

Thanks.
I was feeling the wrath yesterday - watching a film on the box about peewee American football staring Rick Moranis and was too hungover to change the channel. I'm an idiot for fucking myself up that much.
Agree with you about idiot rewarding too - or maybe I want to think that way cos I don't have a job....well not a real one anyway...
You could probably divide the population of Ireland into two opposing camps - those who want to make Michael O' Leary Taoiseach vs those who would like to rip his eyes out and pissfuck his eyesockets. Probably make a more interesting political divide that ff/fg too

yeah i hate people that like michael o leary, more than i hate michael o leary himself. see how these twats would like being taxed for farting. o' leary is merely a cheap whore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs70Lg1Yw74&feature=related"]YouTube - The Badger Song - Live[/ame]

i love the badger song - especially this football version and like Super Dex said above its 2004 to coincide with englands 2004 euro campaign

[ame="http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=2I2YTyVf6-w"]YouTube - Badger Badger Badger - Football Edition[/ame]

I cant get enough of the badger video. Pure class.

Badger badger badger badger...mushroom

I can't see or hear mention of either badgers or mushrooms without getting that stuck in my head.

The level of idiots is fairly constant, it's just that sometimes one is more tuned into it, in the same way that sometimes one is tuned into the oneness of the universe, or the fragile boundaries between this world and the next.

badgerspinjh9.gif

a month or two ago,at the height of fritzlmania, a friend of my ex girlfriend was hanging around, knowing her to be a numbskull,i asked her if she had any news.
"yes ",she replied" ive got a new flat mate"

"Oh really," i feigned," what are they like?"

" theyre from austria"

"oh really ," i joked," so have they locked anyone up in the cellar yet?"
(bear in mind that this was at the time when every paper and every tv show , plus the internet was covered in lurid fritzl stories.)
"you wot?"

"you know, Austrians.......locking people up ........in the cellar....."

"what are you talking about ?"

"forget it...."

a month or two ago,at the height of fritzlmania, a friend of my ex girlfriend was hanging around, knowing her to be a numbskull,i asked her if she had any news.
"yes ",she replied" ive got a new flat mate"

"Oh really," i feigned," what are they like?"

" theyre from austria"

"oh really ," i joked," so have they locked anyone up in the cellar yet?"
(bear in mind that this was at the time when every paper and every tv show , plus the internet was covered in lurid fritzl stories.)
"you wot?"

"you know, Austrians.......locking people up ........in the cellar....."

"what are you talking about ?"

"forget it...."
just because she was uninformed on current affairs dioesnt make her an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back