anyone else at Brian Jonestown Massacre last night? (1 Viewer)

mel gibson

twas only fucking fantastic!

very well behaved all round except when some dickhead threw an egg at anton,I couldn't see when that happen,what the fuck was all that about?

twas only fucking fantastic!

very well behaved all round except when some dickhead threw an egg at anton,I couldn't see when that happen,what the fuck was all that about?

I wasn't. But the last BJM gig I was at Anton was chucking bananas at the crowd so if someone threw and egg at him, fair play to them

edit: actually nevermind

it was you,wasn't it! .|..|

actually when a couple of the lads came back out and said "if somebody confesses we'll keep playing" I had to piss myself laughing...we're they going to call the Guards for this assault with a deadly free range???

Funny.

I have a friend that smoked crack with him; then they recorded an EP, in like half a day.

It sucks horribly.

I haven't really like their latest stuff... This album and the last EP, but their earlier stuff is constantly amazing!

I'm a big fan of their recorded stuff but the only time i've seen them live (Vicar St a few years back) they were pretty crap. I don't think i've ever seen a band dick around between songs as much as they did.

I'm a big fan of their recorded stuff but the only time i've seen them live (Vicar St a few years back) they were pretty crap. I don't think i've ever seen a band dick around between songs as much as they did.

yes. Thats my feeling too. They played the ambassador about 3.5 years back and they spent more time acting the bollox between songs than playing songs. That put me off ever wanting to see them live again.

Apparently, the reached their apex of dicking around at Oxegen a few years back. I heard horrible reports from that.

Dig!? yeah it doesn't paint them in a good light at all,even though it's pretty fucking funny!

but thing is if you seen them 3/4 years ago chances are there's only what,two members in this lineup that's touring?

he's clean now and they really had their shit together,sound was fucking huge!
rarely is it not cringe worthy to see five people playing guitar at once

There was alot less messing at the gig last night alright, compared to that Ambassador show. They overreacted to the egg throwing just a tad though.

What lovely things did Anton shout at the people of Ireland after that? Something about we're all kiddy fucking priests, and we treat Polish people like slaves, or something? And then blamed us ALL for the egg throwing, because we didn't come clean with who threw the egg. But if there was no drama, it wouldn't be a BJM show...

Apart from that, it was a great gig, they're extremely tight these days.

I heard what he said about the priests,not the polish thing...he must have popped into londis for a brekkie roll when he was here at some point

Something about we're all kiddy fucking priests, and we treat Polish people like slaves

Props for at least being topical in his insults. Usually American bands give us some bland pleasantries about Guinness and peace in the North. Anton did his homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back