Anybody want a double pass to George Clinton? (1 Viewer)

Bodytonic

gerogeclinton_150.jpg

We have a double pass to giveaway to see that nutjob George Clinton and his P-Funk Allstars in Vicar Street this Friday (22nd July)

If you want to join George aboard his space ship then just head on over to the Bodytonic Forum herehttp://www.bodytonicmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32737#32737, giz yer details and we'll pull it out of a hat

Cheers

Bodytonic.

Bodytonic said:
gerogeclinton_150.jpg

We have a double pass to giveaway to see that nutjob George Clinton and his P-Funk Allstars in Vicar Street this Friday (22nd July)

If you want to join George aboard his space ship then just head on over to the Bodytonic Forum herehttp://www.bodytonicmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=32737#32737, giz yer details and we'll pull it out of a hat

Cheers

Bodytonic.

I have to register? Just leave the tickets at the door for me :)

what kind of drugs are on his rider?

heard king tubby was looking for some choice weed as part of his, last time he was here...

anybody/ any promoters got good stories about copious requests from bands/ people they have put on?

Dude.... Don't have time to register... but Allah in spandex will bless all your daughters if you stick me in the hat... shtick the result on this thread... Cna't believe you given em away... George Clinton is A GENIUS...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back