anybody want a bike? (1 Viewer)

jimbobjones

Website
www.loserdomzine.com
ive got an old bike i dont want that needs a good home, its a 5 speed Dawes gents racer 27" steel wheels about late 70s/early 80s era. it has to be collected from the Dun Laoghaire area. anyone interested email me back or call 087-6754871 ta

Here Ross, you've changed ever since you headed off to UCD. Now you're a ruthless swindler constantly on the net. I told you once you got your hands on the net you'd be addicted, didn't I???

Anyway, how's life as an "arts"ist?

he's too cool for me now. i gave him a half finished bogul and told him to do his parts, he then proceeded to rip it up, throw it in my face and say ''dude im not into that punk stuff any more. i grew outta all that since i started going to ucd mannn. im off to get a mocca with the lads.'' then he walked off into the sunset with his one strap bag and cool leather sandels. i dont know what to do.

Sorry Dara, I've got more important things to do with Fiachra and Saoirse yuh know.

Anyway, you'd better watch out or me and dunnocha might come a strollin right back out of that sunset to beat you up and down and in and out muthertrucker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back