Any suggestions for Prague this weekend? (1 Viewer)

pissypants

Apart from having a shooting trip booked, and going to the Christmas markets I've not thought of much else.

Any suggestions?

Cheers thumptees....

When I went there I arrived at 6am, and had a good look around before heading for accomodation, no tourists around, it's pretty deserted, it really is beautiful. If you can manage to get out and about mad early, I recommend that, by mid day it's absolutely jammers.
Also, some bars are very cheap, and some are Dublin style expensive, even 2 bars right beside each other can be very different price wise, shop around.
Absinthe is very easy to fall in love with. I'd say be careful with it, but fuck it, I wasn't. When in Prague...

Absinthe absinthe and more absinthe. Then go to the torture museum when you're totally fucked. It's pretty grimey but well stocked in medievil torture devices and next door is the equally grim spider museum which is class if you're there at feeding time. I stayed in Strahov it's a bit out of the way and all it had was a football stadium loads of crusties and one mad bar where everyone was fucked constantly. It was class.

Absinthe absinthe and more absinthe. Then go to the torture museum when you're totally fucked. It's pretty grimey but well stocked in medievil torture devices and next door is the equally grim spider museum which is class if you're there at feeding time. I stayed in Strahov it's a bit out of the way and all it had was a football stadium loads of crusties and one mad bar where everyone was fucked constantly. It was class.

Agreed. That place is worth a gander and gawk.

Petrin park is nice during the day, there is an observatory there as well as the mini Eiffel Tower.

On the Old Town side of the river there is a bar on a barge with some pontoons attached for extra seating. I highly recommend it for some gorgeous Pilsner Urquell and yummy food. Cheap and yum, and you've a lovely view of the river, the castle etc.

Just enjoy walking around, it's a lovely city.

There were free Classical recitals in the city centre when I was there I couldn't tell you exactly where or what I saw but it was fucking class.

*disclaimer: I bought 2 bottles of Absinthe as presents the first day then couldn't fit them in my backpack so I drank as much of them as I could during my stay, I was drunk as fuck every second he was in prague it's a miracle I made it out or can remember as much as I do.

Did I have a good time in Prague???

Eh....

J0Uu1.jpg

Couldn't you do this in Dundalk?

Or Cabra even?

Really? I had looked before years ago and couldn't really find anything as good / hassle free as I heard was available abroad. We booked ahead and basically walked in off the street to shoot 7 types of gun including a a Magnum, AK-47, M-16, and the sniper rifle above. From what I remember everything I found in Ireland was very clay-pigeon related which wouldn't have the same attraction for me. Must have a look again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back