Any one know about meanings of dreams? (1 Viewer)

imagine if you were there for martin luther kings I have a dream, speech, and everytime he said "i have a dream.. etc" you shouted up "that means you're gay".

imagine that, i dare you to!

c0De_n1NjA said:
i had a dream a whila ago i was attaked by a swan. I hate swans, ever since they beat up my dog when i was a kid. They look great, but the have a real attitude problem.

my cousin killed a swan with a brick in butlins

kirstie said:
the weirdest thing has just happened. I was eating a cereal bar and I bit into something very hard. I took it out and looked at it. Says I to myself 'that looks like a bit of a tooth! URGH, I shall complain!'. Then I did the old tongue round the teeth thing...AND IT WAS MY OWN FUCKING TOOTH. I am now minus about half of one of my back teeth. WAH!
ouch. the very same thing happened to me while I was eating a bowl of cereal a few months ago. except i didn't notice for half an hour and I'm pretty sure I swallowed the tooth as well. gah.

So nobody has any ideas why this girl was having dreams about me handing her my teeth then?

george mcfly said:
has anyone ever died in one of their dreams?

yeah. i've had a couple of dreams in which i have been dismembered. also, a woman once pushed me under a speeding car, and i died. i thought this was rather rude, so i got up, pointed at her and turned her into a tree. good times.

moose said:
So nobody has any ideas why this girl was having dreams about me handing her my teeth then?

according to general dream interpretation, it could indicate that she has anxieties that she wishes to talk to you about, or that she feels bad on some subconscious level for a lack of communication.
personally, i dont hold much regard for general / generic dream interpretations, i find analysing them on an individual level, based on personal symbolism more effective and incisive.

does anyone get that dream thing where you do something like shout "fuck you, you stupid old cunt bitch" at an old lady and try to run away only to find you can hardly move at all and trying to move is like wading through a bog and the old woman turned out to be a nutbag with a hatchet? well i have found a solution to this immobility problem. what you do is you put your hands on the ground in front of you, throw your legs out behind you and kick them as though you are swimming. they will float in the air behind you. then pull yourself forwards along the ground with your hands. this has gotten me out of many a tricky dream situation. its a bit embarrasing but worth it sometimes.

Amateur dream interpretation is stupid. Especially if it's someone else doing it for you.

I'd think about what's in your dream, and then go 'is this anything to do with something I'm worried about?'. If it is, take that as significant and leave it at that.

i dream of genies

genie.jpg

Miss Piggy said:
does anyone get that dream thing where you do something like shout "fuck you, you stupid old cunt bitch" at an old lady and try to run away only to find you can hardly move at all and trying to move is like wading through a bog and the old woman turned out to be a nutbag with a hatchet? well i have found a solution to this immobility problem. what you do is you put your hands on the ground in front of you, throw your legs out behind you and kick them as though you are swimming. they will float in the air behind you. then pull yourself forwards along the ground with your hands. this has gotten me out of many a tricky dream situation. its a bit embarrasing but worth it sometimes.

This has happened to me loads of times but not after calling an old lady an "stupid old cunt bitch".

Miss Piggy said:
does anyone get that dream thing where try to run away only to find you can hardly move at all and trying to move is like wading through a bog

I HAVE THOSE ALL THE TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

like in my dream last night i was in Choking Victim's changing room :)eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: why why why?) but then the cleaner from Mexico saw me and started running after me.

do you think i could get away? no. it was like walking through jelly. every so often my legs end up behind me so im floating, but i dont move any faster. it's highly frustrating.

im gonna have to start dreaming up a hot cadillac getaway car driven by William Holden.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back