Any new releases? (1 Viewer)

lothaar

are any of the bands who frequent this forum releasing anything this month? I don't mean to drag out a point but I've recently managed to convince the editor of Dubfly magazine to put a Dublin Band section at the back. This took a lot of kanoodling as Dubfly was always primarily a dance mag. It's just that it would be nice to have something to write about, otherwise she might shut down the section and leave me jobless, left to my own suspect devices... with no choice but to roam the Earth getting into adventures like Caine from Kung Fu.

Incidentally, Michelle from dubfly just told me that she found out before christmas that the Warlords of Pez moved in upstairs. (?) She said they were nice blokes, but she thought they'd be over the hill.

largemound appear to be releasing a lot of internet singles at the moment. dunno if thats suitable for your "dubfly" magazine

pedro (09 Jan, 2002 04:37 p.m.):
daragh is planing to bring it out with his new zine which should be launched at the NPB / Damien Frost / Deputy Fuzz gig in Whelan's on the 25th

did anyone from the spoons give you the songs as we had planned? or does this mean we are too late as usual and in a lot of trouble?is pedro james?

the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 05:25 p.m.):
hag is releasing his instruments down the stairs later this month, maybe bring along a walkman and a mic and record it?

or maybe record it, then slow it down 15 times and get some prick to sing like a girl over it and call it your own, beardy?

i want beardo to release his instruments over me, and i'll sings, like i'm '11 years old' and we'll be happy then .... yes, much happier and maybe we'll dance and stay in bed late eating crakers and cum. i can dream, can't i? well?

peepee (09 Jan, 2002 05:32 p.m.):
the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 05:25 p.m.):
hag is releasing his instruments down the stairs later this month, maybe bring along a walkman and a mic and record it?

or maybe record it, then slow it down 15 times and get some prick to sing like a girl over it and call it your own, beardy?

what a capital idea! i think joss has 15 seconds to spare later this year, i'll see if he'll drum on it!
peepee, will you tuck your beefcurtains into your tights and sing the "boy" parts...please?

hag (09 Jan, 2002 05:35 p.m.):
i want beardo to release his instruments over me, and i'll sings, like i'm '11 years old' and we'll be happy then .... yes, much happier and maybe we'll dance and stay in bed late eating crakers and cum. i can dream, can't i? well?

i'm here to make your wet dreams cum through hag........call me honey, call me!
ouch!

pat (09 Jan, 2002 05:21 p.m.):
pedro (09 Jan, 2002 04:37 p.m.):
daragh is planing to bring it out with his new zine which should be launched at the NPB / Damien Frost / Deputy Fuzz gig in Whelan's on the 25th

did anyone from the spoons give you the songs as we had planned? or does this mean we are too late as usual and in a lot of trouble?is pedro james?

eh, i gave peter (Lee, not Symes) 2 songs on a minidisc, but he was angry because they were not rockin enough, and he cursed and spat a lot and then he probably burned it.

but i think there's 2 different compilations + that's where you're getting mixed up patrick.

so in answer to your question, yes, you are in a lot of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back