Any decent date coincidences? (2 Viewers)

Lili Marlene

-
Contributor
Solutions
I'm starting a new job on monday.

Coincidentally I will be the exact same age as Ian Curtis when he died, down to the day.

you?

I was born on the day A Clockwork Orange would have opened in Irish cinemas if it had not been banned.

On 15 July 1989 The Cure played the RDS - my favourite gig ever - and opened with Plainsong. Ian (Omo) was at it but I didn't know him then.

On 15 July 2004, exactly 15 years later, The Cure played Oxegen. They opened with Plainsong. I texted Ian this information after Plainsong finished.

oh, 23 years, 10 months and three days old.

I didn't take leap-years into account

I was born on the 9th July 71, the exact same day Middle of the Road were number one with "Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep"

errie eh?

that song haunts me

'She's Having a Baby' was No. 1 when I was born! In America. I wasn't born in America though. When Will I See You Again? was No. 1 in England. Oh well.

By Amazing coincidence I was born in America when
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

for you see, I also have a sister, and get this my Dad used to keep bees!

Uncanny!

I started work in my job on the same day as a guy who also has the same birthday as me.

I'm gonna kill myself on monday just like my hero Ian Curtis

all because i've lost CONTROL of this thread and my life

I was born on the day A Clockwork Orange would have opened in Irish cinemas if it had not been banned.

On 15 July 1989 The Cure played the RDS - my favourite gig ever - and opened with Plainsong. Ian (Omo) was at it but I didn't know him then.

On 15 July 2004, exactly 15 years later, The Cure played Oxegen. They opened with Plainsong. I texted Ian this information after Plainsong finished.

That text killed me as as I was hiding in a snug in a pub trying to ignore the fact that I was'nt there. People I was with thought someone had died.

Marc Bolan got killed on my 6th birthday. Have a vivid memory of seeing him on TV a LOT after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back