anti-ktown (1 Viewer)

well so much for anti-ktown, nobody fucking turned up!! well ok im wrong 1 person did but at like 12!!
Something apparently much more better/ important came up for those that ken met in town to bring to his gaf and then fucked off!! you know who you are!!!

Whats the point in organizing sumit if nobody shows?????

Dont feel too bad, Ken. I was at a social centre meeting that nobody turned up to either.

Dublin's empty. What scene do you reckon we should suck off in the mean time till everyone comes back from Australasiamericanavia?

Sorry I wasn't at the seomra spraoi meeting, it conflicted with the Zapatista meeting. I've sent stuff to the list about community garden.

I think jess is thomas, as ken posts as kken.

Shorty said:
Sorry I wasn't at the seomra spraoi meeting, it conflicted with the Zapatista meeting. I've sent stuff to the list about community garden.

I think jess is thomas, as ken posts as kken.

But it was in Ken's gaff wasn't it. Nothing worse than hosting a party that no one goes to.

This misunderstanding will no doubt have serious consequences regarding any further colaborations between us.

I should have gone to the Zapatista yolk. Oh well, I got to say goodbye to Winty up in Fairview instead, and drink some.

jess isnt thomas he doesnt go on eirecore and it isnt me either (as some one thought i posted up to make people feel bad )eh yeah was prity crap that it wasnt my idea in first place and than i said alright why not so i waste lots of my credit textin people to tell em about it and meet people in town to bring back but stoped off in shorts to get a text saying there goin to meetins which is more than fair enough so i text people to say thats alright that no one showed up agh its not important i guess just shit feelin when invite lots of people and stuff and no one shows up!!! i know where i would prefer to be anyhow damn lazyness and not gettin a ticket to copenhagen

just ken said:
jess isnt thomas he doesnt go on eirecore and it isnt me either (as some one thought i posted up to make people feel bad )eh yeah was prity crap that it wasnt my idea in first place and than i said alright why not so i waste lots of my credit textin people to tell em about it and meet people in town to bring back but stoped off in shorts to get a text saying there goin to meetins which is more than fair enough so i text people to say thats alright that no one showed up agh its not important i guess just shit feelin when invite lots of people and stuff and no one shows up!!! i know where i would prefer to be anyhow damn lazyness and not gettin a ticket to copenhagen

jesus Ken! -punctuate man! punctuate!

People were too busy with organising for the g8 and setting up a new zapatista support group to go to a party that they were told not to bother go to anyway?

Sounds good to me.

Anyone interested in sorting out affinity groups and having a little bit of fun in the sun and exercise/affinity building meet 1pm this sunday (tomoro) at howth train station.

just ken said:

Ahhh, so it's sue. !bing

!ironyyy

You should have stayed for food, you know we love you ken. :) No need for self pity on eirecore. And sure you know most friendships are based on the last person you hugged ostentatiously anyway. :p

And why would you prefer to be in copenhagen? Fuck those guys!

weeler said:
People were too busy with organising for the g8 and setting up a new zapatista support group to go to a party that they were told not to bother go to anyway?

bt-icd.gif

São Paulo Punk said:
Dont feel too bad, Ken. I was at a social centre meeting that nobody turned up to either.

Dublin's empty. What scene do you reckon we should suck off in the mean time till everyone comes back from Australasiamericanavia?

was it not the whelans scene i thought ror and jon would have told you by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back