Another season in League 1 for Leeds united. (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Doncaster deservedly win the play off finals, with all their possesion the 2nd half Leeds never looked like scoring, their ex keeper had few saves but was excellent with his handling and snuffed out crosses and corners.

Terrible, watched it online too. You're right though, lots of possesion, no cutting edge. Leeds were the second best team in league one this year and should have gone up but I suppose these things happen, theres always next year and other clichés!:(

In fairness, i reckon Leeds will make it up next year. Although they had no consistancy this year, they reallystarted out on the back foot.

Will next season be a Bremner or a Brolin?
SPORT-01s11brolin_3_163877w.jpg

As a Luton Town fan it kills me to say this, but I was actually sad Leeds didn't get promotion. Fans of both our clubs didn't deserve the punishment (points deduction) meted out by the FA. Maybe to have been deducted 3 or 5 point for going into administeration but to be hit with 10 and 15 isn't fair. At least Leeds are still in league 1 and I think they'll get promoted next season. As for us at Luton, it's back to league 2, but we've been there before and we'll be back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back